Sunday, August 2, 2009

Re-start and Re-direct

Now that my "discernment process" has a public face, people seem to want to know what I think. Of course, as a Myers-Briggs "E" for extrovert, I don't often know what I think until I've spoken it out loud or at least written it down. Community plays a crucial role for me in forming (and I suppose informing) what I think.

I'll start blogging these pages; even as I juggle parish ministry, dad hood and husband hood. The first posts will be "greatest hits" or at least "stuff that has appeared elsewhere". I'll try to add a little context when I can.

Your tolerance of a neophyte blogger who types with about six fingers will be gratefully received. I reckon that God will reckon this (as is God's way) the divine mercy. Maybe that's something we could all apply more liberally.

No comments: